Monday, August 20, 2007

Beautiful

Beautiful was on last Thursday night. I had spent the last two days watching this made-for-TV crap. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy Lifetime movies. It's just...three days in a row is an awful lot to ask of someone.

After ten excruciating minutes of Beautiful, something glorious happened. An obscenity was overdubbed. That means that Beautiful wasn't made-for-TV! It had a theatrical release!!! Oh, Hosanna in the highest, I didn't have to watch and review this.

And, thank God. Ten minutes of this is worse than an hour or dental work. Roger Ebert is a considerably more talented critic than myself, so I'll let him take it from here.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Teeth Night Guard is selling precise fitting and high quality custom made teeth protectors.